Our customers benefit from a vast depth of marine boat building experience spanning decades through our combined workforce regarding the specific manufacture of marine craft. To support our hull lamination facility the below key features have been encompassed:
- Extensive composite marine contract production capabilities.
- Marine Hull Supply RH IBC & RH IRC made and inspected to MOD GQAR in accordance with BS EN ISO 12215-4 Part 4 Workshop and manufacturing small craft, hull construction and scantlings.
- Certificates of Conformance accompanied by the supply of detailed weight control sheets and laminating notes along with digital temperature and humidity data logging.
- Specialised work consisting of mainly RIB craft up to 14 metres for pleasure, commercial and military application.
- Wheel housings, consoles and all other ancillary complimentary mouldings supplied.
- Detailed and comprehensive Project Management.